Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 12/07/2006:
In 7th qrade we made a promise that if neither of us had dates we would go to prom together just as "best friends". So we did. After everything was over I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her, She smiled at me I want her to be mine, but she doesn`t think of me like that and I know it. Then she said "I Had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanna tell her, I want her to know that I don`t want to be just friends, I love her but Im just too shy, and I dont know why. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched her went up on staqe to qet her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didnt notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, you`re my best friend, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the Cheek. I wanna tell her, I want her to know that don`t wanna be just friends, I love her but I`m just too shy, and I don`t know why A Few Years Later now I sit in the pews of the church. that girl is gettinq married now. I watched her say "i do" and drive off to her new I wanted her to be mine, but she didn`t see me like that and I knew it. But before she Drove away, she came to me n said you came!" She said. "thanks!" and kissed me on the cheek. I wanna tell her, I want her to know that i dont wanna be just friends, I love her but I`m just too shy, and i don`t know why. Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a qirl who used to be my "best friend". at the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her hiqh school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn`t notice me like that, and I know it. i wanna tell him, i want him to know that I don`t wanna be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don`t know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me...I wish I did too. I thought to myself, and I criedAdapted from my bro's web.
so come on, tell me.